B&T Policies During COVID-19*:
- Masks must be worn at all times at the B&T. The only exceptions to this rule are:
- During singles play.
- During doubles play if all four players are vaccinated and if all four players consent to play with out masks. (Effective beginning May 1st.)
- Masks are still required for everyone coming into the Club and upon leaving the court.
- Members must check-in at the Front Desk to have their temperature taken and answer the Health Attestation.
- Members must arrive no more than five minutes before their court time begins.
- Members must leave the court promptly when their court time ends.
- Members must follow the one-way traffic pattern when coming to, and leaving the Club.
- There is a no guest policy in effect.
- The backboard area is closed.
- Use of the ball machine is prohibited.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
*All policies are subject to change in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
Recording of Badminton and Tennis Club COVID-19 Operations Review 9/8/20: