B&T Policies During COVID-19*:
- All staff and members must be vaccinated and demonstrate proof of vaccination. You may email Nick at firstname.lastname@example.org with your documentation or mail it to him at the Club or deliver it to him in person. For the safety of everyone, we will not allow use of the Club unless this condition is satisfied.
- Guests are now welcome to come to the Club but must bring proof of vaccination before arriving or upon arrival.
- Masks will be required in all parts of the building but not on the courts during play. Please have your mask on when entering and remember to put it back on when leaving the courts.
- Last year’s 15-minute buffer time between court usages has been eliminated. We will be returning to a schedule very similar to the pre-pandemic schedule. The ultraviolet safety lighting is being maintained as a continued extra precaution. The water coolers on court have been re-activated for your use. Bring your own bottle.
- You will no longer be required to exit through the side door or to arrive no more than five minutes before your court time. However, we strongly discourage congregation inside the building for social conversations of any length or for extended visits. Someday we hope to return to this kind of activity but not until the pandemic is further under control.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.
*All policies are subject to change in accordance with current CDC guidelines.
Recording of Badminton and Tennis Club COVID-19 Operations Review 9/8/20: